2 Days and 1 Night Charming Wae Rebo Village Tour-Wae Rebo Trip-Trip to Wae Rebo is one of the most renowned tourist destination in West Flores Island. Located in a valley surrounded by hills and it is picturesquely, uniqueness pristine nature and culture. The unique architecture of the buildings and the beautiful setting you have to stay the night make Wae Rebo an adventure to visit. In the night time the sky is filled with stars, which makes it a great spot for night photography (depend on the weather). And you’ll get to sleep in one of the Mbaru Niang houses. The Mbaru Niang houses, translated as ‘drum houses,’ are communalize buildings. Built around a central pole with supporting bamboo beams and thatched roofs they’re enormous buildings. The houses are 5 stories high and can host up to 8 families, their crops and food. The most popular package leaving from Labuan Bajo is the Wae Rebo 2 Days 2 and 1 Night Tour.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo-Wae Rebo Village (Awarded UNESCO’s World Heritage)
- 05:00 AM Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel
- Drive to Lembor Sub-District, follow Trans Flores Road along away see beautiful scenery, stop at Lembor Rice Field the largest rice field western part of Flores Island.
- After light breakfast drive to Dintor Village, having lunch
- After had lunch, drive to Denge Village where to get starting to do trekking point to Wae Rebo Village is an old Manggaraian Village located isolated wonderful scenery. Wae Rebo Village offers visitors to see pristine Manggaraian Housing and culture.
Day 2: Wae Rebo-Spider Webs Rice Field-Labuan Bajo
- After breakfast, get ready trekking back to start point, having lunch at Dintor
- After had lunch drive to Spider’s Web Rice Field.
- Labuan Bajo drive to Labuan Bajo check-in hotel.
Wae Rebo Tour Included:
- Full AC Car Service (Driver + Petrol)
- Porter trekking to Wae Rebo
- Motor Cycle Transfer from Parking Area for Return
- English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water
- Meals during Wae Rebo Tour
- Entrance Fees
- Flight Ticket, Travel Insurance,Tipping and Personal Expenses, Dinner and lunch when you stay at hotel.
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.